Good news: Church is open for Holy Qurbana and Holy Communion. Please follow the directives for coming to our Church Qurbana.
It has been very distressful days in the past three months, due to Covid-19 pandemic and many of you didn’t have a chance to come to our church for our church Mass during these days. By the grace of God, we are now able to come together again, for our Church celebration, though with limited capacity (25% of occupancy). As per the Rockville Center Diocese and our Parish council, until we will have full occupancy, please follow the following directives:
- On Sundays we will have two Masses (8:30 AM & 11 AM), both Mass will be a combination of both Malayalam and English prayers, since most of our families come together (Parents, Grandparents & Children). Next week onwards Saturday Mass will be at 9 AM.
- Due to the limited occupancy (25%), each Ward will be given admission for Sunday Mass, 10 members from their ward for each Mass. Please contact Ward Secretary for Sunday Mass attendance & assignments.
- For weekday Masses, please contact me directly, for admission and Mass scheduling.
- Please come with MASK and personal sanitizer, for your safety and the safety of others as well. Wear the mask during the whole ceremony. Please clean the place you sit before you leave, so that the people for next Mass can have a clean space.
- If you are sick, or having some underlying health condition, please stay home until you will be able to come.
- The family members and those who travel together, can sit together in the same pew; others please keep social distancing (6 Feet apart), even when you come to receive Holy Communion.
- Next Sunday (June 14) onwards we will use our own YouTube channel for Live-stream of our Church ceremonies. We will have both channels for a while.
Thank you so much for your support and prayers.
Fr. John Melepuram
Vicar / Pastor